Optimize Canola/Rapeseed with this Quality Control Solution
Optimal yield in Canola/Oilseed Rape implies good genetics and efficient control of sowing, crop pests, and harvesting.
Just like any other Oilseed traded with a focus on the Oil Content percentage, the price of any operation will be eventually determined by an Oil Content Analysis, which very likely will be performed by a Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer (ISO 10565 norm). A quality NMR is essential. With Spinlock technology, it is possible to analyze the oil and moisture content (and even oleic acid and protein) fast, precisely, and non-destructively. Companies save time and resources because samples do not need preparation and can be reused without any inconvenience. NMR protects the environment as Chemicals like Hexane are replaced by an innocuous technique.
Analysis of Canola by Magnetic Resonance is easier and more reliable with the SLK-200.
Advantages of analyzing samples with SLK-200:
– Eco-friendly solution: no solvents, no chemicals.
– Hardware is small and light. Easy to assemble and move.
– Reduced Maintenance Costs.
– Software is easy to operate and manage.
– Technical support around the world through Spinlock Online Helpdesk.
– Results are fast and accurate.
– Does not destroy the sample. Allows unrestricted analysis repetitions.
– Sample does not require prior preparation.
– Stable: does not require daily verification.
Laboratories, Chambers, Seedbeds, Oil Industry, and Stockpiles use this equipment. Enterprises such as Syngenta, Corteva, Nuseed, Limagrain, and Cofco (among hundreds of other clients) are already optimizing their processes with SLK-200s worldwide.
For more information about this solution contact us.
📧[email protected] 📞+1 (786) 618-3630 / +54 (0) 351 570-444