SLK-1400 NMR SPECTROMETER
Time Domain Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer (TD-NMR). Capable of performing magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
– Bore size from ø 1″ to 4″.
– Magnet: Halbach array.
– Temperature control and compensation.
- Measurement of all samples in a food production line
- Liquid edible oil flowmeter
- Multiphase oil flow characterization
- Any kind of food samples on a pass-through environment
- Artificial fiber inline metering for OPU Spin Finish content
- Core Measurements (Pore size distribution profile on Core & Core Plugs)
- Paraffin measurement on pass-through flow, 4′ Core or other media
- Imaging of flow patterns
- Monitoring water-solid contents in Biomass
- Monitoring biodiésel transesterification process
- Determine biodiésel feedstock in grain
Time domain magnetic resonance equipment (TD-NMR) suitable for imaging (MRI) with a ø 4´ circular Halbach magnet, with temperature control and compensation.
Possible experiments include Time Domain Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) (TD-NMR). Variety of programmable pulse sequences: CPMG, Spin-Echo, SSFP, CWFP, PGNMR, Diffusion Coefficients, T1 and T2 Profiles, among others.
- Imaging (MRI)
- Spinlock’s Condor Research Software (TM) Includes data acquisition, filtering and analysis
- Sample holders (diameter) 3/16 to 4 inches
- Includes additional accessories for diffusion experiments (1D gradient)
- 9 to 13 MHz resonance frequency
- Configurable during the manufacturing process
- Clean and environmentally friendly
- Modular design
- Low maintenance
- Immediate results (<2 minutes)
- Includes high pressure and high temperature sample holders